(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah let his gaze wander over the room before them as they entered it. He had never been here before, and therefor took in every sight he could. It was nice to explore more, and gaining knowledge was something that the hunter always enjoyed. He nodded along as Aisha explained how she had arrived here in Caido. "Interesting that even though she brought you here you chose the old gods by attuning." In his mind, it was the right decision over ascending. While he still didn't understand all of it, he did believe that attuning was better than anything else.

At the mention of the familiar name, Noah stopped in his exploration of the main room. He swung his body to face the leopardess, blood running cold and face dropping it's amiable expression. "Yes." His jaw feathered and he took a step towards her. "Do you know him? Do you know where he is? Gods, Aisha, I need to know if you know anything about him--" His voice was not threatening. In fact, it was clear that there was nothing in Noah's heart except worry when it came to the mentioning of Korbin Hale.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 04-13-2021, 08:58 PM