(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah stopped himself from invading any further into Aisha's space. At her balk, though small, he felt something snap in the back of his head. "Sorry," He apologized, lifting his hands palm up towards her, offering his surrender. "Korbin is.." My brother "my oldest friend. I thought he was dead." The hunter admitted, out loud, for the first time. A lump formed in his throat and he turned away from Aisha slightly, letting his eyes drop as he sighed out the tension that filled him. "I thought he had gone out on the tundra and picked a fight with something too big."

In the sudden tension, with the lump in his throat, there was some relief that washed over him. For a generally stoic man, it felt like a tornado of emotion. It was overwhelming. "He ran from you, you said?" Glacier eyes lifted back to honey. "Did he say anything?" He turned then to look more face on to Aisha, as he had been before. He could not imagine what state Korbin was in. Had he been living as a raven this whole time? Noah was not sure what that could do to the kid. Even he felt more and more of the instinct of his animals the longer he stayed in their skins --

Would Korbin be more man or raven at this point?

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 04-15-2021, 07:24 PM