(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
Aisha nodded, a soft hm in response, to the memories. The 'leave' which had only spurred her on, assured that she would try harder. She'd tried, but she'd failed. It'd bothered her for months, but here and now she wondered if perhaps there was hope, a flicker of a candle from a dusty shelf, re-lit and stoked to shimmer.

"Of course," she replied, returning his smile with a gentle tug of her lips. "I've got more work to do here, I want to help clean up a bit more. And I'm meeting with Deimos in the Wilds to do some exploration," she started walking again, headed from the notice board to the front entrance of the temple, assuming Noah would join her. Out into the open air once more, a bit of buzzing wizzed past her head, the melodious kind. She smiled and watched a few of the chorus bees make their way back to where she'd seen the nest, humming their sweet tune.

"It's been nice officially meeting you, polar bear," she turned to him to say her goodbyes.
and it's all in the way that you talk
starts with a whisper
ends with a shout

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Aisha - 04-19-2021, 05:16 PM