every hour, on the hour, they drew blood
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY

Rigby watched the spit leave Nate's mouth and splat against the pebbles and ground, glancing back up and snorting at the response, "Me? Never," he replied slowly, watching Nate carefully as he lifted a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. Considering how he'd so rudely snuffed Rigby's, the boy held out a hand, expectant, waiting, partly to irritate and partly because he actually wanted one from the guy.

If he didn't receive, he'd reach for his own pack and strike another. There would be chances to snag Nate's in the future, lift them off of him or fuck him over somehow. Either way there was a light at his lips as the larger man spoke, Rigby exhaled a ashy cloud as he replied, "Congrats," he glanced down, kicked a rock in the new hybrid's direction.

"Why'd she even ask?" he questioned further, wondering what the fuck the scenario was that'd started this. Surely Nate hadn't gone to see Safrin on purpose? Who's the clever one now big guy.
i'll make you understand
and you can trade me for an apparition

Messages In This Thread
RE: every hour, on the hour, they drew blood - by Rigby - 04-02-2021, 02:05 AM