every hour, on the hour, they drew blood
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY

It was true, Rigby didn't know much of anything about the Voice. He'd grown up on stories of the Old God's divinity, in and out of shrines to watch his father pray. His pious childhood had scorned the Voice, forbidden him from learning much about her at all except that she was the enemy. The Old Gods had always been his real objects of spite, but the Voice remained unexplored.

Still, he'd imagine her similarly. A deity is a deity, selfish, superior, arrogant and bitchy. Nate's defensiveness wouldn't change his opinion now, "She's a god too isn't she? All they do is care about the little things and get pissed over em," he sneered, taking a long pull on the cigarette then holding it at his side. He grinned at Nate's words, the wild gestures and distress. He raised his own in a mockingly placating gesture, "Course not, I'm un-clever remember?"

"All I'm saying is don't complain about the gods when you're the one serving em," he took another puff, "like me, I'm not cursed like you 'cause I don't give a fuck about them, so they don't give a fuck about me."
i'll make you understand
and you can trade me for an apparition

Messages In This Thread
RE: every hour, on the hour, they drew blood - by Rigby - 04-05-2021, 03:19 PM