every hour, on the hour, they drew blood
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY

Rigby could appreciate a little god slander, but the protectiveness in Nate's tone regarding the Voice confirmed what he'd assumed. The man had chosen a side, his hatred towards some didn't smudge away his devotion to the other. Loving any god was not a card in Rigby's hand, he couldn't imagine doing tasks or seeking guidance. The day he was forced to choose was the day he melted into the fingers and never came out.

Or at least he believed that for now. In the end he'd happily ride along with the company that helped him survive. For now though, not even the Voice's humble beginnings would draw a quirk to his brow. Regardless of how she was born, she'd chosen this. "And? They're all as fucked up as people, she's not special."

Nate's next comment was shrugged off like a weak blow, Rigby didn't care about what the other thought of him. Clever, stupid, both could be true and both could be false. He just rolled his shoulders, blew another puff.

The false grin, the biting words, Rigby thrived off the negative energy they'd conjured here. "And if they do, maybe I'll give in and be a kiss ass like you," he sneered right back.
i'll make you understand
and you can trade me for an apparition

Messages In This Thread
RE: every hour, on the hour, they drew blood - by Rigby - 04-09-2021, 01:51 AM