(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
the flood

To be honest, he should still be at home. But he’d wanted to get the word out, wanted to ensure that there’d be no more surprises waiting for him to open his door to. So he focuses on that and his still healing body, traveling through Haulani after putting up the notice board post, subconsciously trying to hide the scarring to his face, among the bandages, among everything else. The work for protecting Torchline from the monsoons is underway and Sunjata knows there’s only a few steps left to go before he can go and speak with Safrin about it.

He only hopes it’s done in time and doesn’t prove his father right.

But for now there’s little the Flood can do. Too weak and recovering from his days adrift at sea to be of much use for throwing around sandbags to protect the buildings, but he can offer his eyes and a bit of moral support where needed on the long trek home through Haulani and up the cliffs. Haai bounds by his side, greeting everyone – far relieved that her bonded is back, and with it come happy little yips and playfulness as she zooms up and down the stone streets.
you ain't gotta hurt no more, didn't you hear? the war's over
just don't look behind that door, you don't wanna get that much closer
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM