(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
The false human had seen the note on the Notice Board, but he had a hard time believing it was real. After seeing what effectively was an unmasking of an enemy during the duel he had witnessed a couple of days ago, Neos had been on edge, having a hard time trusting nearly anyone.

He hadn't felt like needing to be constantly watching his back like this, like there was always an eye unseen either on him or someone near him, since Ravnica...and it was a feeling he had hoped he would have never needed to experience again. He had been playing the scene over and over in his head, recalled the rushing waves in the waters below where Sunjata fell...

"...wasn't able to do anything to help search beyond the shore," he muttered to himself, a muted snarl in his voice. After speaking, he lifted his head to better see the pathing ahead of himself...and he found himself stopping in his tracks. "...is...that...?"

Green eyes looked to the creature at Sunjata's side, recognizing the creature by his side and nodded slightly. One's closest companions, in any world, seemed the hardest to fool, so if the wolven griffin was by this figure's side... "Sunjata?" he shouted to catch the other Attuned's attention as he began to approach, not as a run, but it was as a swift walk. "You look well for someone that ended up eating a lot of water and stone," he said with a small smile and chuckle, trying to make some light of what happened, before exhaling. "Honestly, glad you survived, many were searching for you."
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM