(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
Neos couldn't help but wince at the tone of voice, though he at least waited until Sunjata was turned away from him to walk on before yielding to the flinch that itched at him. He slightly sprinted after the other Attuned to catch back up to him before walking at his pace, a thoughtful look on his face. "Yeah, about that...I can only speak for a small part of the population, but I've seen people become much more calm and relieved about everything since the Trial. It's like a fog cleared from most of their minds."

He then looked towards Sunjata, knowing his question might just right-angle the moment, but he couldn't help himself and it looks like Attuned next to him could use the radical change of subject. "...I realize that...that..." He had to look away for a moment, eyes moving side to side as he tried to recall a certain detail from the Notice Board. "...that Shaju is probably a horrific example, but..." Neos looked towards Sunjata before asking with curious earnest, "What's it like to have a father, or parents in general?"
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM