(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

He continues to walk, uncaring if Neos catches up or not — though the Flood’s pace is unhurried and easy, the best for the wounds that were still healing, Neos finds it easy to catch up to him. Sunjata doesn’t look over at him though, simply remaining with his head angled toward the path that leads home. “Good.” He offers, refraining from adding in ‘I’m glad’ if only because he doesn’t care enough to.

The next question, though, hangs in the air and Sunjata’s steps falter, coming abruptly to a stop. His gaze drifts over to Neos with a tilt of his head. “He is a horrible example.” He grits his teeth for a moment as he considers his words, huffing out a sharp sigh and beginning to walk again. “You watched me kill my father. How do you think it was?” He manages to grit out, stuffing his hands into his pockets while Haai continues to trot along at his other side opposite of Neos.
you ain't gotta hurt no more, didn't you hear? the war's over
just don't look behind that door, you don't wanna get that much closer
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-09-2021, 08:13 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM