(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
Neos had stopped following Sunjata for a moment after the snap, startled when he shouldn't have been surprised by the reaction. While the other Attuned was still in his sights, since he wasn't going that fast, he found himself debating if it would be better to just leave the poor guy alone or not.

Heh, poorly time curiosity will end up---

And without any apparent provocation and a sudden Oof! from within his own head, Neos brought his hand up to the back of his head, clocking himself pretty hard with the palm. "I know that was a fuck-up, don't need your two cents in there, Gem," he said with a minor snarl, aggravation about the whole scenario causing him to say it at a more-normal volume than the muttering he would say it at.

And he practically felt some eyeballs on him after that which scurried away from him. Great.

Steeling himself before running after Sunjata, he said with a minor huff of breath after catching up, "...would you at least like some company while going to wherever you're headed, if only to have a second set of eyes watching out for any surprises?"

(Sorry for taking forever, depression's a hell of a drug.)
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM