(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
"Even if I haven't heard anything that would suggest otherwise, I've seen more than enough times for that to not matter," Neos confessed, shaking his head as he flashed back towards those very kinds of moments. "In one world I traveled through, there was a virtue to watching your own back, even when it seemed like you'd have no reason to. And considering the nature of that guy, I'd honestly feel better if I was braced to be right while hoping to all the divine powers across the entire Omniverse that I'm wrong."

He then glanced around the area around them, before saying, "...also, I have this bad habit of sticking to either the first person or place I encounter when I first arrive in a new world." He then raised a hand to rub against the back of his neck as his face twisted into a nervous smile, arm laid against his chest as he did. "...and you were the one I first smacked into when I launched into Caido," he sheepishly added. "Old habits like that are hard to kill for a near-ancient animal like me, if I'm honest."
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM