(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

Neos speaks and Sunjata continues his slow trek home, muscles barking in protest at the incline up the road and the path past the lighthouse. He casts a glance to its tall peak, half listening to Neos and half not, given the fact that he’s too tired to pay much attention to anything at all. He had just come back from nearly drowning again, after all. And with it, he can’t help but to interject slightly when Neos’ words finally do register in his mind. “Mhm, well, I’m one of Safrin’s chosen.” He offers, extending his arm out toward Neos, to the starry tattoos that linger there, the stars within pulsing and shifting ever so slightly.

As he withdraws the hand, he continues to look forward, along the sandy dune path, finally casting a glance back at Neos at the mention of sticking to the first person or place he’d encountered. And Sunjata tries to think back to the first person he’d met, his nostrils flaring a bit as he realizes that Lucas had died not shortly after that meeting and setting up the Advocates Guild. Still, it absentmindedly slips from his lips. “The first person I met when I arrived here is dead now.” Tattooed shoulders rise and fall in a shrug, before he’s continuing on.

And with this war coming, it might be smart to try and help those that need it more than I do.” This part is said with a slight grimace, one that pulls on that fresh scar on his cheek, finally pausing while he walks to regard Neos with his steel gaze.
you ain't gotta hurt no more, didn't you hear? the war's over
just don't look behind that door, you don't wanna get that much closer
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-20-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM