(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
Neos found himself practically staring at Sunjata, studying him, though the tattoo on the more-powerful Attuned's arm did entrance his animal mind for longer than he was willing to admit to.

The silence was broken as Neos visibly deflated, emerald eyes downcast away from steel and towards the ground. "I guess...you're right on the last part," he said, his voice now monotone.

The false human slowly turned his back towards Sunjata. "I guess trying to aid those that only look like they could use an ally in these shaky times is also a...waste," he began to say, though it was more to convince himself that such was true. Not once did he raise his eyes, even to look ahead of himself. "It would be better to focus on those that do verifiably need help. I shall leave you be, then...Wrenzaok-sama."

With that, he began to take steps away from Sunjata, doubting he'd be followed.

(If you think Sunjata would respond to what just happened, feel free to do so. After taking so damned long, which I do feel bad for, it's probably the least I could do. Otherwise, go ahead and archive this, counting this as a ~Fin.)
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM