Finn (from Remi)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
(The letter clearly indicates who it's from, that the Spyglass might know what he's getting into before he opens it).

Finn,

I haven't forgotten about the item to shield you from me waking up in your bed. But as Ronin has joined the Order and plans to remain in Stormbreak (which means I'll very likely be moving here as well), I wanted to offer again for me to remove my memories of you. Or, as Ronin has pointed out, you could always remove your memories of me. I'll do everything I can to avoid you here, but as we seem to know most of the same people, I can't imagine that will realistically be possible.

In...speaking about you to Ronin, I realize now how unhealthy things are between us. Or, as I'm trying to be more honest these days, how unhealthy my thoughts of you are. I genuinely am not sure what I can do at this point, with everything that has happened (and even the things that haven't actually happened, but did, still, in a way). I don't know how I came to be like this, with you. But if you have any suggestions on how you'd like to move forward, I'm all ears.

- Remi.
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Finn (from Remi) - by Remi - 03-08-2021, 04:49 PM
RE: Finn (from Remi) - by Finn - 03-09-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Finn (from Remi) - by Remi - 03-09-2021, 09:06 PM
RE: Finn (from Remi) - by Finn - 03-10-2021, 01:03 PM