Mini Event Thoughts for Flowerbirth
for citizens of Halo - meeting about next RQ
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
Well, with Longnight and it's unpleasantness over and the Warden returned to her people, there was business to continue on with. Their efforts in Leafchange had gone well, the Citadel had been protected from the worst of the Deepfrost weather, and Morgan was eager to continue to see Halo grow and thrive.

Of course, what happened next was never purely her decision; everything she did had to be with her citizens in mind first, so she presented to them the options she'd received from suggestions: they would decide what came next for their Citadel and she would help to facilitate it. Standing at the head of the Council hall's main room, she watched everyone enter with nods and smiles then when she was sure they were all there, began to speak.

"It is good to see you all again. I hope you all found that Deepfrost was easier with the protections Frey gave us from the weather." She'd have to see herself next year how effective they were, but she hadn't as of yet heard any complaints. "I believe it is time for us to make a new goal for our Citadel. I have collected suggestions from people within the Citadel and I believe a vote is the fair way to prioritise these. I do have my own opinions, but I will not be voting nor speaking on them; I do not want to sway any results."

Pieces of paper were given out with each option written on, each with a square next to it for the vote to be filled in. A box by the door would collect the votes. "You are however welcome to discuss these options among yourselves, and I would also appreciate any opinions on which Gods are best approached for help in these matters." Without much personal experience with the divine, Morgan often felt like she was only guessing when it came to the God's personal talents and preferences.

With that all said she stood and waited for anyone to speak or for the votes to come in - it would be quite exciting to see what the people of the Citadel chose.

--

Morgan would like the people of Halo to vote on the next RQ. The options are:

1. A road to the portal and something to stop it from freezing over, so it can be used during Deepfrost.
2. A Greenhouse with magic protections so fresh crops can grow and be made
3. Creatures that will protect the Citadel, ie trained Ursurs or something magical
4. A stockpile of cloaks that would protect from the cold and make the wearer invisible in the snow.

Characters eligible for a vote are:  Deimos Neron, Elide, Hester, Noah, Kiada, Aisha, Chulane. If anyone feels left out by this list please PM me.

Please write your character arriving and discussing the options, then cast a vote here: Voting! You can include your characters IC decision in your post if you want!

It would also be great if any characters with opinions on what God to approach for these choices could speak up.
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-09-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Noah - 03-10-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Deimos - 03-10-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Chulane - 03-12-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Kiada - 03-16-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Aisha - 03-19-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-22-2021, 09:28 PM