Mini Event Thoughts for Flowerbirth
for citizens of Halo - meeting about next RQ
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
I am not a scholar and I don't believe in fate
Exiting his office, Noah moved towards the long table that filled most of the council hall. He took his regular seat, on the left-hand side of the Warden. Lifting glacier eyes as he took his seat, Noah smiled toward Morgan. "Glad to have you back, safely." He knew that she had gotten straight to work upon her return -- he frequently saw her curls bouncing as she flitted from her office to here and there, her voice echoing through the hall as she greeted and sought to the needs of their people.

The hunter leaned back in his chair some as she spoke. When the papers were passed out, Noah held his carefully in his hands and read them over and over. He stayed quiet for some time, mulling over each idea and trying to weigh the pros and cons in his own opinion. Finally, he spoke. "I think the two best options for Halo would be to either build and curate the greenhouse, which could internally held sustain life for our people. Though, keeping the portal open throughout the year would allow for continued trade in Deepfrost, which we have not had access to...ever." He paused, as if continuing to mull over each of his own points. "We Halovians rarely need to rely on the outside world, on the surrounding regions." He looked at those gathered around -- there were so many outlander faces mixed with natural faces. He wasn't sure if that statement would cause any uproar or discomfort, but in his honesty he cared little if it did. "I think to be able to continue to self-sustain Halo is the best course of action. A greenhouse, impervious to the elements, is my vote. From what I know, Frey might once again be our best guide if that is what is chosen."

NOAH

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-09-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Noah - 03-10-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Deimos - 03-10-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Chulane - 03-12-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Kiada - 03-16-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Aisha - 03-19-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-22-2021, 09:28 PM