Mini Event Thoughts for Flowerbirth
for citizens of Halo - meeting about next RQ
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
Returned to Halo just in time for the meeting, Aisha gathered in the council hall, adorned in her sheepskin coats, sword strapped to her side and golden curls tied back. A meeting to discuss the overarching plans of the season, Aisha was all about forethought, arrangements and better understanding of the goals of the people. She'd attended meetings like this back home, and always found it exciting, a place to share and be valued by the many.

She took her seat, smiling to friends who were already seated in theirs, then leaned forward as she listened. Morgan began, passing out papers and starting the discussion. Aisha took the parchment, scanning over the options as Noah began. The greenhouse was so tempting, even a speck of the plant-life present in other regions would be nice. More sustainable, likely helpful for Deepfrost when even hunting was restricted.

Keeping the portal open, also a fantastic idea. Aisha didn't mind being in Halo for a season, but she hated the fact that if she was needed elsewhere she had to simply sit and wait. She was a woman of action, constantly on the move, and with the creation of the guild it would be nice to not be restricted for the colder months, able to continue service through the blizzards and long nights.

Trained ursurs too, that might be nice. Perhaps an endeavor that the guild could look in to, if not the entire city. All the more reason to get a move on, there would always be more to do.

As everyone said, there was time. Which to do first was the main question. Aisha leaned towards the greenhouse, getting plants started before the cold season seemed like a good idea. So she wrote that down, casting her vote. Chulane mentioned trying for both, which would be optimal, but weren't there limits to what the benevolent gods might do for them? "Personally, I'm team greenhouse first, but if both is an option and it's just a matter of our effort, I don't think that should be a problem."
and there's a hole in my chest
like there's a hole in the sun
so tell me what's coming next?

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-09-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Noah - 03-10-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Deimos - 03-10-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Chulane - 03-12-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Kiada - 03-16-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Aisha - 03-19-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-22-2021, 09:28 PM