Mini Event Thoughts for Flowerbirth
for citizens of Halo - meeting about next RQ
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
the glacier
I'm king of the land,
I'm a ruler of seas
Morgan patiently waited for the votes to come in, listening to everyones discussions. For the most part she was quiet, just nodding and taking it in, trying to consider what was the best move, though she did interject once: "I do not believe two options in one season is possible. We cannot ask the Gods for too much at once...it may appear demanding." Not that she was an expert on the matter, but Morgan knew that it was a bad idea to seem like she was taking the God's gifts for granted and wanting more. "Perhaps we could, if both ideas are equally popular, attempt the other in Leafchange, just before Deepfrost."

Truthfully, she had not expected the Greenhouse to win over the Portal Road, but when the votes were counted, that was the result. Morgan announced this to the hall, showing all the votes on the table before her. "I will go and speak to Frey soon about this. I hope I can have all of your help, as we did last time. Together we can achieve this; thank you."

She'd have to psych herself up for another visit to Frey, but after the first time was over, Morgan found she wasn't so anxious of the God anymore. Hopefully it was the beginning of a successful relationship for Halo with the Deities above.
Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
If I only had a heart

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-09-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Noah - 03-10-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Deimos - 03-10-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Chulane - 03-12-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Kiada - 03-16-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Aisha - 03-19-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-22-2021, 09:28 PM