back straight, chest out, just like a soldier
JUNIPERRRR <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

A soft, quiet laugh of agreement leaves him on the idea that the woods rarely play tricks on the Fae, but he waved it off with a small shrug when he takes his seat. “A change of scenery is always appreciated. Besides, you’ve come to Torchline quite often, figured I would return the favor.” He tips some of his charm into the ease of the smile that crosses his face, though it falters a fraction given the scarring and the soreness of his body.

He pretends it doesn’t matter.

So instead he’s glancing around the room, the Embassy, taking it all in and finding it quite welcoming all things considered. He hasn’t known many of them and the most interaction he’s had has been with Juniper herself. It made it… Easier, that way, he imagines. His steel gaze is bright when it finds Juniper again, listening to how she’d come about it. The names are familiar, Felix more so than Ianto, though he doesn’t comment on it. “I don’t particularly need help, but I would love to learn more about the Greatwood should you wish to give it a go.” It had always been a space Sunjata hadn’t ventured to — forests and woods of the like were rare in Korofi. The tallest things they had in sight were skylines of tall city buildings. And while the conversation may not be what he’s there for, he finds it absolutely couldn’t hurt any.
did you get out all of that angry passion?
is it still formin'? Has it started to torture you?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: back straight, chest out, just like a soldier - by Sunjata - 03-16-2021, 09:39 PM