back straight, chest out, just like a soldier
JUNIPERRRR <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

A low chuckle leaves him in agreement, a huff of a sigh as he nods. “It’s quite stormy. Longheat or Leafchange are probably the best seasons to go, provided you don’t mind the heat.” He offers that tidbit of insider knowledge. Sure, everyone could agree to disagree, but those two seasons? Those were his favorites — specifically Longheat where they got to step out from the clouds and rain for warmth and sunlight.

A cleanse, he supposes.

And as he asks of what it’s like here, he doesn’t expect to find the towering trees to be so similar to Korofi in certain ways. It draws him a fraction distant, but the honesty in Juniper’s voice causes him to divulge a bit more than he otherwise would. “It was similar in Korofi where I’m from.” He offers her with some sympathy, imagining that the reason she’d brought that particular tidbit up was because she’d faced it just as much as he had.

But he draws silent, mulling over her question before he nods. “Better now.” That would soon change, however. “The Trial you saw was between me and my father.” He murmurs. “I… Was part of a rebellion against him before I came here. So him arriving somehow and messing with Torchline seemed like a bit of payback, I’d imagine.” He gnaws on his cheek, the opposite side of the scar before he shrugs. “But he’s gone now and I survived the ocean, so. Things are better. Thank you for asking.” It meant a surprising amount that she’d cared enough to reach out.
did you get out all of that angry passion?
is it still formin'? Has it started to torture you?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: back straight, chest out, just like a soldier - by Sunjata - 03-19-2021, 09:22 PM