back straight, chest out, just like a soldier
JUNIPERRRR <3
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper nodded, and blushed a little at the compliment. "Thank you. I appreciate that."

And then the conversation turned to war, and her smile vanished. She didn't mind that Sunjata had brought it up -- it was an important topic to discuss, after all. Still, it wasn't exactly fun. "I still hope there is some way we can prevent all-out war. And I will do everything in my power towards that end."

As for the rest ... Juniper had to think about what to say, exactly, keeping in mind that she spoke for the Greatwood as well as for herself -- and that she didn't know who Sunjata might share her words with. She hated to be so mistrustful, but she had to keep in mind his potentially divided loyalties when speaking of her own misgivings. "I fear there are those who will never allow peace." The Order, she meant. "And I wish I had a better idea of what the rest of us could do to resist them."
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: back straight, chest out, just like a soldier - by Juniper - 03-23-2021, 03:20 PM