back straight, chest out, just like a soldier
JUNIPERRRR <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

He chews on the inside of his cheek as he mulls over her words some more. His attention is drawn somewhere between her and the rest of the embassy, until of course she mentions that she wishes she knew the author of that particular note. Sunjata thinks he knows, but he also thinks she won’t like the answer. But in the end? Would it be part of the contingency they set in place? He takes a slow inhale, exhales it equally as slow, leveling his steel gaze on Juniper with a soft, apologetic smile. “I think I know who it is.” He begins, pursing his lips briefly. “But you won’t be a fan, I don’t think.” Here he winces lightly, before he’s sitting a bit straighter.

Samuel wishes to create a faction of sorts, of those that wish to promote peace – that say that peace can be made between the Old Gods and New.” He pauses here, as if he’s trying to pick his words carefully. “I know it isn’t my place and that Sam was part of the group that harmed the Mathair… But, from what I’ve seen the past couple of years, Sam is a good man and only wants to avoid any further conflict.” Perhaps that would be good enough to get a conversation flowing. Or, perhaps like much of his other things, it’ll blow up back in his face. “But I know that in talking to Samuel, it would only add more to the thoughts those Fae have about you will not help.

His head lifts a bit, his hand reaching up to rub at his chin. “If it was something you wished to consider, I could help be the middleman.” He offers, despite unbeknownst to him that his life would simply begin to fall apart.
did you get out all of that angry passion?
is it still formin'? Has it started to torture you?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: back straight, chest out, just like a soldier - by Sunjata - 03-25-2021, 11:36 PM