back straight, chest out, just like a soldier
JUNIPERRRR <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

It does.” He agrees with a slight grimace. But he overcomes it, trying to help explain that he doesn’t believe Sam had particularly wanted to help destroy the Mathair, and that perhaps there'd be some understanding between them. He trusts Sam to want to do the right thing, but he also trusts Juniper, that she’s trying to change the tides. Which leaves him stuck in the middle between it, just as he is with his incredibly deep love for Nate and his association with Safrin.

She agrees, slowly, to write a letter and it perks the Attuned up a fraction, his chin lifting slightly as he regards Juniper. He lets her figure out what she wants to do before he interjects. “Of course.” He agrees swiftly. “It isn’t strange for me to receive your letters, nor is it strange that I receive them from Sam given Nate and all of that.” His hand waves offhandedly. “I can switch up the envelopes they’re in and anyone sending them would simply think it’s normal correspondence.” They’d get his seal, his secrecy in helping both sides search for this peace without the whole world knowing.

He could do that much, easily.
did you get out all of that angry passion?
is it still formin'? Has it started to torture you?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: back straight, chest out, just like a soldier - by Sunjata - 03-26-2021, 10:49 PM