back straight, chest out, just like a soldier
JUNIPERRRR <3
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper frowned, a little concerned to hear that Morgan had allied herself with the Ascended as well as with the Greatwood. She didn't want to mistrust the Warden, but if she considered herself a friend of the Ascended, would she keep her promise to defend the Greatwood? Well, Morgan had only sworn to aid the Greatwood if it were attacked -- perhaps she would recuse herself if the Fae struck first. All the more reason to avoid starting a war. "Perhaps she hopes to keep Halo neutral in such a conflict. It is remote, after all, and I've heard little of either side of the our potential war congregating there."

If Halo had the chance to just hunker down and get on with their lives while the rest of the continent tore itself to pieces, well -- Juniper wouldn't blame Morgan for finding that prospect more attractive than getting involved in war.

"Thank you," she added, to Sunjata's promise of aid. She really did appreciate it -- especially since he was the only person to truly buy into her idea. "I'll let you know if I think of any way to move forward."

She smiled ruefully. "Some peace would be nice."
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: back straight, chest out, just like a soldier - by Juniper - 04-05-2021, 04:24 PM