[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
Reaching out ahead of him, Nate let’s a hand settle on his nieces shoulder and squeezes, a more careful connection than the hug he wants to extend to her. Honestly, he’s not sure he’d be able to find enough reason to let go if he did that.

”He is stupid.” Nate agrees with a heavy sigh, a hand coming up to rub at his face. It falls away after a breath though, the ascended instead offering a smile up to Melita, as warm as he can manage. ”I’m proud of you for trying though. I know it’s not easy.” Nor did Sunjata make it easy. But that’s neither here nor there, irrelevant compared to the glint in the water.

Kneeling quickly, Nate reaches into the creek, a cloud of silt immediately rising where his fingers touch the bed, not that it stops him from grabbing. Shaking the treasure he’s managed to grab out in the water quickly, he withdraws it, holding it out between them so his niece can look at it as well. It looks to Nate like a dagger, a small one, or perhaps a large needle. The tip of it is dull, the body engraved with delicate swirls and marred with stubborn river muck. Sparkling beads tangled from the blunt side, which curls into the delicate shape of an encatado, complete with a pinkish mother of pearl inlay.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 04-08-2021, 04:56 AM