[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
She smiled, a little simpler, a little sadder, at the squeeze on her shoulder. A sigh flickered through thereafter, and all the vivid, vivacious spirit seemed to leave her body. She almost felt tired - tired of Sunjata and all his shit, tired of the tirades that went nowhere, tired of trying to make him see reason, and to watch as none of it mattered. “It just feels like…nothing changes.” Her hands went upward in a shaking motion, and then receded back down to her sides. Fangorn uttered a grumble, and she reached down, taking the companion into the crook of her elbow, where vines interlaced and intertwined.

But then there were more distractions, and as they had absolutely naught to do with the Governor of Torchline and his myriad of mishaps, the youth was far more inclined to the bright, shiny aspects of whatever Nate had found. Her gaze instantly went to the metal, tracing over the foundations of someone’s once-possession, a dagger, a knife, a coating and lacquer of empanadas and beads, swirls and mire. “Oh, how cool!” Melita didn’t touch it, but reached forward, eyes rounding into widened, intrigued aspects. “Too bad someone lost it.” It looked like it used to be a well-adorned weapon, before the rivulet got ahold of it.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 04-08-2021, 11:08 PM