[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
If Nate were a touch smarter he might regret supplying his niece with something that could so easily be fashioned into an implement of malice and menace, but honestly? He’s just glad she likes it. The first offering skewered onto its less than sharp point pops into his mouth, Nate swallowing the poor fish as Mel giggles her support.

To say the experience was uncomfortable would be an understatement. Nate had gotten used to all manner of nausea in another life, a master of hovering between blackouts and hangovers, but this was different, was the first he’d felt in ages. His face squished in on itself, a beacon of discomfort and regret. Fuck, why would anyone do that?” His jaw works like somehow that will chase the faux sensation from his gullet, his hand coming out to squeeze Melita’s shoulder. ”I need something that isn’t fish in me.  You wanna come home? I’ll make,” he looks up to squint through the leaves, ”dinner?”

Turning them in the direction he thinks  home is, Nate finds it in him to whine about the deeply unpleasant experience of swallowing the fish, his over dramatic languishing followers up by a bright laugh, by his arm creeping around Mel’s shoulders to hold her close. It’s going to be some time before they see each other again, he might as well make the most of it.

Done~
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 05-02-2021, 06:22 AM