[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
the devil you know is better than the ghost you don't
While the hunter may have normally grabbed onto what he thought might be a dream or goal tempting him at the edge of the Queen's lips, he continued on his thought path of the Sparkbird. If the unicorns weren't overgrazing, and they weren't causing any harm, he could revisit them. The Sparkbird, on the other hand, was going to cause damage and already had. Therefor, it got the majority of his attention.

Protective instincts, and all that.

"So, if that bird got trapped in here, too, then it could belong somewhere else." The man's face darkened and twisted with his thoughts. "The Sparkbird could have been born in here, or got trapped when it was too young to remember where it came from." While normally an internal processor, and generally a slow one at that, the hunter was on a roll of thoughts racing around him and he could not help but verbalize them. "I'm not...advanced enough to speak with mythical creatures, but I could ask Frey..." He paused after mentioning the herald, glacier eyes shifting to feel out Wessex's reaction.

so I sit and the scan the frequencies, watch the falling snow
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Noah - 04-13-2021, 08:21 PM