[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
the devil you know is better than the ghost you don't
Noah's brows knit together some as Wessex spoke of Frey. It was interesting to him that the woman had no ill will with the Herald -- he assumed that, in the nature of being Ascended alone, she would have. She moved on to mentioning Henry, and Noah nodded. "I would be glad to have him with me, if he would like." It was a statement of courtesy, but the hunter did not know that yet. His own desire to seek and converse with Frey overshadowed his desire to invite Henry into the experience of helping the Sparkbird.

He watched as Wessex dropped down into the building's ruins. Looking down at the drop, the hunter decided he would be more graceful to take on his feline skin once more. Shifting down, Noah trotted along the beam of the house before scaling his way down into the rubble, shifting back up to his normal being before carrying on the conversation. "We did well over Deepfrost. We worked as a community last year to have Frey put some protection over the Citadel, so our citizens experienced the warmest Deepfrost of their lives." He smiled, both with pride and humor, a slight wink given to Wessex. She had visited Halo before, numerous times, and he knew she knew that warmest still meant twice as cold as the Hollowed Grounds would ever experience.

On a more personal note, though, the woman asked how he was doing. The hunter hesitated some, taking the break to think. How was he doing? Well, not great, if an outsider's perspective inspected his life over the last months. "Life is different now that it ever has been before. I am...adjusting." And he left it at that, though he did not block off any further questioning from the Queen.

so I sit and the scan the frequencies, watch the falling snow
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Noah - 04-16-2021, 01:36 PM