[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Chairs in hand, placed outside as if they were merely doing Flowerbirth cleaning, Wessex returns to the simple shell to another question. “This?” she asks, looking around. “No idea. Donate the furniture, I expect. Use the wood for someone’s house. I’d love to start building in stone so we can’t be burned out again, but that takes a little more work.” Luckily for them, they have an abundance of stone here in the Ruins. And there are vague plans, but without anything concrete to offer, it’s best to just keep that to herself, she thinks.

{sat} “Hey, have you heard from Loren at all? I went to see him before LongNight, but couldn’t find him.” Managing to look only slightly concerned about the disappearance, he’s one of a few that might keep Halo solidly neutrals, so it’s worth keeping tabs on the Firebrand, even if that tab is MIA.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] with a sense of poise and rationality - by Wessex - 04-28-2021, 04:08 PM