[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Nodding, Wessex agrees, though not just for the reason he’s identified. “Sparkbird. Stormbreak’s militia and their dragons. Anyone with fire magic and a vendetta.” She exhales in a sigh, then shrugs, not particularly wanting to go there right now. This task has ended up being a nice distraction and easy conversation - if they have to talk about what’s on everyone’s minds, then so be it, but some part of her would rather not. As uninspiring as she finds small talk, it might be better than war-talk.

Oh, Wessex says with a little brow raise. “I didn’t realize he and Weaver were close…” There’s a drop in her tone when she speaks about the fierce Halovian, someone she’d been getting close to, a woman she admired. What happened to her was a damn shame and a loss for Halo.

But if Loren was close to her, she can see how everything on top of that loss might make him seek solitude. “I suppose it had been a rough year for him, then.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] with a sense of poise and rationality - by Wessex - 05-04-2021, 08:23 PM