[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
the devil you know is better than the ghost you don't
The hunter was aware enough of social cues to know when someone did not want to breech a certain subject. It seemed as though Wessex was standing at the threshold of that, and Noah was more than willing to close the door. He kicked at some boards to straighten the pile, adjusting it so that it would not tumble down. He took what she said, though, and committed it to memory. The Stormbreak militia and their dragons, that was.

Noah, at first, had been rather standoffish towards the Firebrand. While he had come to accept him, in time, it was true that Loren was not so close to his heart. He appreciated his gifts and his willingness to help Halo, but he was not the one Noah would divulge secrets to or find solace with. That, ultimately, was the reason the hunter did not take time to seek out the once-Grand Healer like he did spend time looking for Korbin, or Delphine. "Lovers, I suspect...though I can't know for sure." He finally said, shrugging some. "It's never easy losing someone so close to your heart." Obviously, the Hale woman had been close to his, or else she would not have come to him through Ludo.

so I sit and the scan the frequencies, watch the falling snow
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] with a sense of poise and rationality - by Noah - 05-05-2021, 02:40 PM