[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Really? she asks with more than a tinge of incredulousness. Not one to make a habit of speaking ill of the dead and/or missing, in the brief pause between the reveal and her reaction, Wessex cannot make herself believe that Weaver and Loren were intimately involved.

But there’s no reason for Noah to lie and no one to cross-check that hypothesis with, so Wessex can only pause again and try to imagine some world where the fiery Natural and the… useful but also hypocritical and self-pitying Outlander found their way into each other’s beds. Habitually. Eventually she shakes her head and continues clearing the last of the easily moveable items out of the house. Looking around, it seems like they’ve done a fair amount of work for the day - the roof, the interior - and while Wessex could continue working throughout the day, there were undoubtedly other issues to attend to.

“How are you feeling?” she asks, hands on hips. “We’ve done a lot and I don’t want to keep you - but there is more to be finish, I just don’t know if it needs to be finished today..” Obviously.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] with a sense of poise and rationality - by Wessex - 05-10-2021, 01:54 AM