[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
the devil you know is better than the ghost you don't
Weaver, like Noah, had not been as averse to the outlanders as the rest of Halo. The fact that the woman had chosen one to share a bed with was not out of the realm of possibility in his mind -- after all, he had done so as well -- but it seemed that Wessex's reaction was from the viewpoint of Loren. The hunter suspected that the queen knew him well.

Finishing what he had started, Noah turned to look at Wessex, undistracted. "I think I'd like to get to the portal before the sun sets and it is too cold on the walk back to the Citadel." He nodded, looking around briefly. "It was nice to see you today, Wessex." He had not expected to have the conversation they had had, nor help her with the task he had. Truly, he had just stumbled upon her on his way back to the portal to Halo. "The next time you're in Halo, I'll expect a drink." He smiled, the brightness that most knew of him returning to his face as the corners of his eyes wrinkled. He lifted a hand before slipped out of the building, collecting his turkey and bag and heading in the direction of the portal.

FINISHED

so I sit and the scan the frequencies, watch the falling snow
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] with a sense of poise and rationality - by Noah - 05-20-2021, 01:50 PM