[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Is this the true meaning of love? Seeing dark truths, hard truths, fears, and vulnerabilities, all naked and pale and ghostly in front of them; phantoms of the future and echoes of the past and still saying, I accept you for you. Wessex is drawn into silence by Hotaru’s final words, no more words of protestation or explanation necessary. What else is left to say?

There is companionship in the lingering silence between the two women, each mind perhaps drifting to their respective recent troubles until the thing on the horizon stirs again, this time morea active and larger than before. Wessex frowns, tight-lipped and storm-covered again as she glances down at Ru, loathe to disturb this quiet comfort, but knowing it might be safer if she did.

“I don’t want to call this to an end but without knowing what that is -” the conclusion is easy to guess as she drifts off and sighs, reaching again for her hand. “But best to play it safe. Come on, let’s go to grab a drink at my place.”

No VlamVloed, no Torchline, just a safe space for them.

{fin <3}
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Wessex - 06-06-2021, 02:42 PM