[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
This has always been the way of things in Caido; people come into your life and leave unexpectedly and without reason - perhaps eaten by a landshark, falling off the Bone Bridge, or running into the barrier. Death and disappearance are no stranger to the Wraith, who’s shed far too many tears at this point in her life to feel like she can afford to get attached. Friends are one thing. Friends are… okay, yes, harder to come by these days. But intimacy, trust, somewhere soft and safe, that is even rarer. Hotaru may not be her wife, her mate, or her partner, but she is, in a very twisted way, the closest Wessex has come to wanting that.

Amun was slowly filling the space where a platonic partner might be but even he, too, is gone now.

It surprises her how much she needs those arms wrapped around her, how much she’s missed touching someone. Even when you can’t feel as much, the meaning behind it is… overwhelming. A light in the dark. A port in the storm. Then Hotaru begins to pull back a bit and Wessex lifts her head, but -

Oh Gods there’s that feeling again -

And then it’s empty and no, just empty, save for some skeletons across the way and a sinking sun. She tries to offer Ru some stability while she recovers, trying to figure out what’s triggering this kind of teleportation. “Hak Etme,” she tells Hotaru, the words sound foreign and sharp in her mouth. Like her teeth, but different. “A desert northwest of the Grounds. If you skirt the edge of the Greatwood and cross some rivers, you can -” she shakes her head, letting a hand slip down to envelope Ru’s.

“This has happened before,” she breathes, shading her eyes as she looks out to the endless horizon. “I didn’t do it then, and I didn't do it this time either.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Wessex - 03-15-2021, 12:59 AM