[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
You won't go lonely into this fight, if you just hold me we will survive
Hotaru purses her lips thoughtfully, staring around and waiting with prickled skin and a sense of adrenaline-fueled unease for something else to happen. Some sort of clue if nothing else to help them figure out exactly what is happening, or perhaps why if they're particularly lucky. Of course neither of them has ever seemed to be a master of such a fickle thing like luck, as nothing happens even after an extended time of examining their new surroundings. Fuck.

At least Wessex is a distraction, though she also stands as a comfort in that moment, displaced and wrong-footed as Hotaru feels. Her fair brows rise and lips part in surprise at hearing such good news, melting into a smile moments later. "You're stronger every time we meet," she points out, pride and amusement alike suffusing her tone. Amusement wins out moments later in a surprised bubble of laughter at Wessex's teasing, heterochromic eyes squinting in the fading light as she grins. "And here I was, ready and willing." The Valkyrie would give far more than the shirt off her back to the Wraith if ever the demigod needed it, but it's nice to not have to worry about that particular eventuality in a place like this; barren, sun-scorched, with few landmarks to lend a hand in navigation.

Wessex's gaze leaves her, and Hotaru's eyes follow, grateful that for once she does not have to be the one with the plan. With such chaotic individuals as Sunjata and Nate in her life it's not uncommon for that task to fall to her. All the same, Hotaru squeezes Wessex's hand in that firm way she has become accustomed to doing for Nate to ensure he feels it, expression serious and unyielding at the mere mention of the Mathair. "No, the Grounds is better. I can deal with a little sickness, but I'd hate to lose your time so soon. Walk with me?" Though faint, there is a desperation to her request as she moves a few steps ahead, their intertwined hands aloft between them as the space increases. Hotaru has missed Wessex a great deal, and though the chill will undoubtedly come fast in the desert, she will take all the time she can get to catch up.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 07:02 AM