[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
It’s an easy side for the demigod to choose, even in her unrequited position - what are the options? Sunjata and Safrin?

One thing and one thing only could ever make her sing the star-slug’s praises, and if that thing were to come to pass, there probably wouldn’t even be a point to opening her mouth.

Shaking her head to dismiss Hotaru’s thanks, Wessex reaches up and tucks a stray blonde wisp behind Hotaru’s ear. “I only speak the truth. Don’t doubt yourself on account because of the follies of men. They’ve proven time and time again that their cocks lead the way. And Safrin’s cunt is a gaping black hole, it sucks the weak in.” She shakes her head tightly. “Make no mistake, Sunjata had a choice. He chose his shifts and Safrin over you and Nate. And I’m sure Safrin knew exactly what she was doing, because she had a child with Ronin, too.” And though she knows nothing of Ronin’s recent rebellion, parenthood changes people. It makes them vulnerable. Makes them easy to manipulate.

The herald wanted to tie Sunjata to her forever, and he played right into her hands.

She’s not sure that’s entirely comforting to Hotaru, but she squeezes her hand back all the same. “You should be one’s second choice.”

Not Nate’s. Not Sunjata’s. She might have been Wessex’s first choice, once, but as the Queen says it, she realizes how true the words ring in her ears. Smiling a little sadly, the Wraith turns again towards the Grounds and takes a step, ready to keep them moving slowly forward. “Of course I’ll keep an eye on Nate. He’s my brother.” How much she can watch him, how much she can actually do is beyond her ken, but the promise is easily made and easily kept, in the Wraith’s mind.

Nate just… has to help himself first.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Wessex - 04-06-2021, 01:40 AM