[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
No, it isn’t as if Safrin had saved his life or brought him back from the dead. She gave him the power to shapeshift. To be an animal.

Wessex has to hand it to the herald, she knows an easy target when she sees it. Scoffing again, the Wraith can only add her continued disgust to Hotaru’s and hope it will begin to articulate the depths of her disillusionment with Sunjata.

“Well, I know that feeling, too. Might be more apt to say no one’s choice, but that feels very self-pitying.” And now she really can offer nothing back but a mirrored, slightly bitter smile, not meant to accuse the Outlander of anything, but more of something meant to reassure. Hotaru would survive it. If Wessex could, she can. And the demigod would bet her demigodhood that in time Hotaru would find someone else, because that is the way of beautiful, delightful women.

“The only way to avoid it is to choose yourself first - and even that has its downfalls.”

Something moves on the horizon - no, somethings, too distant to get a good look at, but slightly worrisome all the same. Frowning slightly, Wessex puts her free hand over her brow and squints. No luck, not at this distance. “I don’t suppose he could be convinced to leave Sunjata for good?” An absent-minded question, perhaps not well as well considered as others, but for good reason.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Wessex - 04-14-2021, 01:50 AM