[split] (SE) heart of a lion
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
That a place of heat, lava, and fire might not be considered bad makes Wessex pause, looking at Aurelia, and then around the two of them to make sure she hasn’t missed anything. “Do you… not know about Ascended?” she asks, confusion obvious, refraining from her original question which was much more… pointed.

“We’re highly flammable. The whole lava thing here is dangerous. And then you have the water from Frey’s Breath…” Which, come to think of it, she should probably just shut up about. Aurelia might need her now, but who knows what will happen in a half a year, a year…

Gods, what a bleak thought. She tries to hide it by gently tugging Aurelia closer, wrapping her arms around the other woman if she’ll permit it.

“I’m not really warm but I can at least block some of the cold." And if Aurelia's pressed in against the Wraith, she'll find a muscle-hardened body without a heartbeat, a steady temperature, which is right now fairly cool against the heat of The Climb. Her skin may look and feel the same as any other human's, but there's nothing other than the warmth of her words and (questionable) personality to indicate she isn't a robot. "Ready?”

If so, she’ll take them as far as they can go.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
[split] (SE) heart of a lion - by Random Event - 03-12-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: [split] (SE) heart of a lion - by Wessex - 03-14-2021, 10:27 PM
RE: [split] (SE) heart of a lion - by Aurelia - 03-16-2021, 04:43 AM
RE: [split] (SE) heart of a lion - by Wessex - 03-16-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: [split] (SE) heart of a lion - by Aurelia - 03-18-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: [split] (SE) heart of a lion - by Wessex - 03-21-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: [split] (SE) heart of a lion - by Aurelia - 03-22-2021, 05:00 AM
RE: [split] (SE) heart of a lion - by Wessex - 03-23-2021, 10:59 PM