(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
these mountains you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb
“I admit I was rather lost in thought.” Remi says with his usual brand of boyish charm and warmth writ clearly on his chilled features. Given how precarious and dangerous this world has always been, the alchemist should have been a great deal more unsettled by the fact that he’d been snuck up on so easily. Instead though he merely beamed at Seiji and shook his curled head. “No, the barrier actually...” Looking over his shoulder towards where the barrier stood like an opaque taunt, Remi’s eyes dropped back to the mask he was holding. “This mask...it allows me to see through the barrier. I...” Trailing off, Remi bit his lip as a sad smile tried to creep onto his lips. He hazarded a curious glance at Seiji having absolutely no idea at all how familiar the man was with this world and the strange occurrences that went on within it.

“I thought once I saw someone I recognized on the outside .... the assumption seems to be that is not possible. That those who are ...ahh..transported? here—“ Pausing slightly as he groped for a word, the alchemist merely shrugged at let the description remain as it was— “always show up within the barrier. But..” With a whistful and sad sigh, Remi looked towards the barrier once more, before forcing a sunny smile onto his lips as he turned back towards Seiji.

“I am Remi. I do not believe I have seen you here before? Are you...” new seemed like a rather strange term, but it was the closest thing he could think of to capture his meaning. “..new?”
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Remi - 01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: (SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Remi - 02-09-2019, 07:47 PM