(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
Every word out of Remi’s mouth is another burst of wonder and surprise. Together, they are an almost insurmountable effort to digest. A god? Ludo? One of the gods? And a fox, and a forest, and lights… For a time, Seiji is quiet, still frowning just slightly, his attention turned toward the barrier as he envisions all this, nodding every now and then. He is hardly the person to be hearing all this, he thinks — too new. But he absorbs it anyway, chewing on every separate strand of thought.

“That is a lot,” Seiji says at last, his dark eyes moving to find Remi’s. Despite their color, his gaze is soft, crinkling at the edges with a first hopeful smile. “I do not understand it all, but… Your friend, I think you would know him. Even as a fox.” Maybe that’s just kind optimism, but love is a peculiar kind of power. Seiji believes it, anyway. Believes — that Remi is right in believing it.

“I do not know the gods here,” he admits. He can offer no insight there, though he wishes he could. “Do they like the wall?” And if not, why give a useless gift? But too many questions in his mind. Too many uncertainties. He shakes his head. “I don’t know enough about this place. I was only going to see if those luxere wanted to come closer to the houses.” He gives Remi a rueful look. “But… I am trying to learn all I can. If I can help, I would like to.” He does not say he wants to go home. He does not say his search for knowledge is a means to an exit, but the want is there, in the back of his mind. Ceaseless. Sorrowful.
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Remi - 01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: (SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Seiji - 02-09-2019, 10:15 PM