crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

This wasn't information she was privy to. The girl, while considered Phoebe's second at the establishment, wasn't exactly close to the other woman. Maeve's lips curl into a smile and she hums, eyes lifting to him from beneath her lashes at the sound of his laugh. "Didn't think so," Maeve drawls, shaking her head as she looks back down at the creature who is not wriggling around on her back. Her hand shifts to Haai's belly, nails scratching at the soft fur she finds there. She's kind of in love. It makes her wish for a little companion of her own. Something to keep her company all the time she's alone.

"Haai... That's a nice name." Awkward small talk was never her strong suit. Which is odd considering her line of work. Sometimes words just aren't easy. Things aren't easy. Honestly, things are pretty fucking hard in more ways than one. In comparison to his problems, they're nothing. Nothing at all. In the grand scheme of things they're just... problems. Inconveniences. Still, they weigh heavy on her.

The wind dies down, taking the music with it. Her teeth find her bottom lip, digging into the sensitive flesh and she wants to smile at his joke. Really, she does. It just doesn't come the way she wants it to. "Maeve..." She provides softly, drawing in a shaky breath, "Honestly? I don't know... Guess I just wanted some quiet. To get away from people." Maeve purses her lips into a thin line, brows knitting together as she focuses on Haai because it's easier than looking at another person right now. "Suppose I'm feeling a little lost."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-13-2021, 07:14 AM