crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// seems like the whole damn world went and lost its mind & all my childhood heroes
have fallen off or died. fake tears, real living, fake tears, but the alcohol never lies //
The bitter laugh earns her a brief raise of a dark brow as he watches her from where he crouches beside his griffin, hand outstretched to rub along the wing there while she speaks – drawing silent if only because his throat is still a fraction sore. But she cuts herself off in the middle of her conversation, catching his eye again and Sunjata tilts his head a small amount – avian-like in nature. “Mmmh, well.” He begins, puffing out a sigh that pushes against his cheeks which he immediately regrets in the form of a wince and him clamping down on his lips as he shakes his head out of it.

She drops his gaze and he drops hers, his hand reaching up to rub at the scar briefly before he shakes his head again to her, the dangling feathered earrings bouncing against his tattooed neck. “You’re fine.” He offers her after a moment, the accented voice tumbling out of him. “I’d say that makes you smarter than most of us.” He hums, readjusting himself so he can kneel in the sand rather than crouch – those legs of his still incredibly sore all things considered. “One of my first adventures when I arrived here ended up with me swallowed in a mud monster in the Grounds during one Fiat Lux.” An amused huff slips from his nose as he reaches into his pocket to pull out his pack of cigarettes, drawing one out between his lips and lighting it with the box of matches within.

Think I’d have learned my lesson, but alas.” He outstretches the pack of smokes toward her in case she wants one, while he draws deeply on the one between his lips, letting it hang there as he considers his words carefully. “Keep making stupid decisions, become a blade for Safrin, fall in love with an Ascended which sticks me smack dab in the middle of this stupid brewing war.” Indeed, if she looks hard enough she’d see the hundreds of silvery bite scars along his neck courtesy of Nate and the various Ascended’s he’s been with. “Then my fucking prick of a father arrives and blows it all to shit.” His gaze lifts to meet hers again as his shoulders shrug, hand lifting to pull the cigarette from his lips and to exhale the smoke when he offers her a charmingly playful fanged smirk, all the information he's offered was relatively common knowledge, as of late. “So yeah, I’d say you’re pretty smart for not getting stuck in it all. It’s pretty fucking awful.
some princes don't become kings
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Sunjata - 03-13-2021, 08:08 AM