crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There is truth to his words. Except that one of those two is involved with Safrin too. Which means that the likeliness of Aurelia not getting dragged into things is dwindling. How much of a risk she is at joining the fray is to be determined, but it is a risk. Maeve blows out a stream of smoke, meeting his eyes again as she considers how to respond. "Except I'm involved with someone who's involved with the gods too. Not really sure how much distance I'm going to be able to maintain."

Her brow arches and she huffs out a laugh, shaking her head, "Sure, I could step away if I thought the Halenani could run itself, but with Phoebe being... Where ever Phoebe is, it can't. That's what I do.. I work at the brothel." She could leave it at that, but everyone is always curious as to what that entails exactly and she'd rather just have things out in the open than pretend to be something else. "I'm a courtesan there. I'm training to take over as the new Madame."

It's funny to think how many people have asked her if she would do something else. If she would be something else. How many times has she said no or that she wasn't sure? That there was nothing else she could be because this is what she was made for? The thought ways heavy on her, causing her shoulders to slump, "I've been doing what I do since I was sixteen. Not really sure what else to do at this point, you know?"
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-15-2021, 05:52 PM