crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// seems like the whole damn world went and lost its mind & all my childhood heroes
have fallen off or died. fake tears, real living, fake tears, but the alcohol never lies //
He listens to her as he drags from the cigarette, catching her gaze briefly before Haai is puffing a bit of her own smoke at not having his attention too – her iridescent wing lifting and smacking him in the leg. “That does make it difficult.” He agrees quietly, internally chastising the griffin as he reaches out to run his fingers along the muscles where her wing connects to the rest of her body.

The mention of Phoebe has his head snapping up to her though, the briefest glimpse of a grimace as it crosses his face that he tries to mask with a pull on the cigarette, immediately dropping his gaze. “That explains it. I’m not exactly welcome around there. I think I’ve only been once.” He snorts a humorless laugh, focusing on Haai now with a bit more intensity in the steel of his gaze. The feathers along his neck and shoulders is quickly replaced by the scales of his dragon shift, black armored plates, scarred and battered that cross his skin up to his chin.

I wish you luck with that endeavor.” He offers her, by means of taking over as the new madame. The fact that Phoebe is… Essentially missing, is concerning, but it isn’t Sunjata’s problem, regardless if he’s governor or not. He tries to continue telling himself that. “I know what you mean.” He murmurs, head tilting slightly as he inhales a deep breath, lets it go slowly through his nose. “Though in my case it took getting dropped in a different place entirely to figure out what I wanted to do without having what I did in the past come into play.
some princes don't become kings
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Sunjata - 03-16-2021, 05:01 AM