crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// seems like the whole damn world went and lost its mind & all my childhood heroes
have fallen off or died. fake tears, real living, fake tears, but the alcohol never lies //
Yes.” He confirms her question of whether he can feel it. As for her not being around people that could do that, it doesn’t particularly surprise him. He’s been blessed enough by Safrin to have a whole zoo under his skin, swirling around his soul. “It’s different.” He agrees after a moment, humming another quiet laugh as he shakes his horned head. “I have quite the assortment of them.” All means of shifts and the power that came with it. But he’ll let her decide if she wants to ask about them, because already they’re moving onto talk of the ocean and he’s already drawn to her answer.

His head angles a bit toward her again as he casts that same playful smoldering steel her way. “It sounds to me like all you need is a teacher.” There’s that feline smirk that pulls on his lips again, sharp teeth flashing in the moonlight as the water crashes up to their ankles. They’re almost to the other side now, at least, and Sunjata focuses on trying to pick up a bit of speed to reach dry land again, if only for her benefit. Her comment does raise his eyebrows, though, has a bark of a laugh leaving him. “What did you think it was?” A dark brow raises and the amusement is clear on his face, in the grin that tugs on the scarred half of his face almost painfully.
some princes don't become kings
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Sunjata - 03-21-2021, 01:04 AM