tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

“Azrael!” Wessex comes out from where she’s paused on the far side of the table, delighted and surprised (even though she shouldn’t be) to see the tall young Ascended in front of her. Even from there, she can see Rexanna in them - their hair might be all of Bastien’s curls, their skin bronzed and … well, wherever it is Bastien is from. But she can see their mother in their face, their brightness.

She reaches out to him without asking before catching herself and pulling back, hesitant. She’s never known quite where she stands with them (with any of them, now) and she’d rather err on the side of caution, keepin her emotions close to her chest. Instead, she smiles back and sigh-laughs. “Not to state the obvious, but - this is quite a growth spurt.”

Luckily for her, it’s straight to work and so she turns to the table and suddenly finds herself busy with making a space and simultaneously locating the list of ideas she’s come up with.

It’s a short list. The top of it reads: Rebuild the Barracks in stone, the rest just keywords and thoughts with questionmarks after them.

“Show me what you’ve got.” Leaning over the table, she’s happy to let Azrael drive this for awhile.
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Wessex - 03-15-2021, 10:37 PM