tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
do you like walking in the rain?
when you think of love, do you think of pain?
The chime and surprise in Wessex’s voice takes them by surprise – a welcome warmth spreading through them at the suddenness of it. But their smile never falters, and when Wessex closes the distance and reaches out for them, Azrael doesn’t hesitate to wrap their fellow demigod in a gentle hug – she is their other, after all. Not quite a sibling but not quite not a sibling, given their status. A cousin? An aunt?

They pull away after a moment to evaluate the table and the situation, a soft laugh leaving Azrael too as they bob their head. “Yes, I think I’m done now… Hopefully.” Their voice has changed ever so slightly, too, but they lift their gaze from the bag they produce and the books within it to flash a bright grin to her – so much like Rexanna in the way their nose wrinkles slightly.

A few books are pulled out, opened to the first few sketches they’d made before they peer at the ideas left behind. “Okay, so, we both know the Grounds are in a bit of… Disarray given LongNight which I think means a good time to re-evaluate what everything is made of.” To this, they point to the suggestion of stone for the Barracks. “This is a very good idea.” They agree, grabbing a pencil with a different color, something hued with the color of purple that they underline the suggestion with.

They soon turn their attention to their sketchbooks. “Most of my focus the last couple of seasons has been the Ruins. Since they’re already destroyed and nobody really… Lives there, we could take it all down and start over, make it appealing for people to come and live and make it like a little… City I think is what Papa called it.” Their gaze lifts to meet Wessex with that same excited smile.
you can tell me what you see
i will choose what i believe

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Azrael - 03-16-2021, 06:15 AM